Monday, January 10, 2011

Disney Character Autograph Book

I cannot believe how far in between posts I am...my New Year's Resolution is to at least post monthly ;) I hope this is an obtainable goal, I'm feeling much more in control right now, or at least I think so.

Over Halloween we took our first trip to Walt Disney World and we had a fantastic time. Of course for the trip I had to create an autograph book for the kids to collect their favorite (or any that came along) character autographs.I am including my original creation in which I was completely thrilled with and was well received by many of the talking characters. Hope you like!


Cricut Cartridges Used: George Basic (rectangles), Disney Mickey Font (font and Mickey ears). I also used the Gypsy to weld letters together and to the rectangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment