Friday, January 14, 2011

PK Sketch Challenge --Sort of ;)

2 posts in the same week....I'm thrilled! Let's see if I can keep this up...only if it is for myself ;)

I was inspired...key word is inspired, to create this cute little birdie card for my mom-in-law's birthday with the Peachy Keen sketch #43. http://www.peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/.
Here's the sketch:


I know it didn't turn out exactly like the sketch but I love how it turned out ;)
Next time I'll do a better job at sticking with the sketch & actually using my PK stamps!




Cricut Cartridges used: Creat a Critter (bird house, bird) & Once Upon a Princess (balloons)

5 comments:

  1. I adore this card!! How cute...I can't wait to see what you create next. I'm now your newest follower.I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this card turned out too!!! It is lovely! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a SUPER DUPER CUTE card!!! I love it!!! great job w/the challenge!
    Peachy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card!!! Super cute!! Good luck with the PK challenge and thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just awesome! I'm just now getting into making shaped cards..love it!
    Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete