Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh my goodness...how time flies!! I have been very busy working on multiple weddings, birth announcements and now even corporate holiday cards. I had some mini cards to put together and while working on these cute little Halloween ghosts I realized that my design was very similar to the Peachy Keen challenge #37. http://www.peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/


With this particular challenge there was a sketch to follow and you had to use kraft paper somewhere....hmmm, love kraft paper!

Here's the sketch....challenge is over on Oct. 3


Here is the mini card & coordinating mini envelope I put together.


Happy Wednesday my crafting friends!

Cricut Cartridges --Mini Monsters & Wild Card
Peachy Keen Stamps --PK754 Critter Faces Set A (Med)

No comments:

Post a Comment