Monday, November 14, 2011

Challenge::Throwback Thursday on My Creative Time with Emma

Bummer....I didn't make the design team on My Creative Time With Emma but because I entered I do get to be featured as a guest designer :) Woohoo, that will be super fun!

Down to business...I've decided to work with the Throwback Thursday challenge on Emma's site http://www.creativetimeforme.com/. She is "Sneek Peeking" her newest stamp & die releases this week. The stamps & dies will be available for purchase this Friday...they really are great stamps, wish I could get ahold of ALL of them!

For this weeks challenge, I have a new niece and hopefully we will get to visit her later this week...which means I need a baby card! Perfect for a "kid friendly" challenge! I used the B is for Boy cartridge on this one, just love that onsie! Cartridges used: Smiley (card base), George (circle), B is for Boy (onsie & duck)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the emobossing. Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete