Sunday, April 11, 2010


My Pink Stamper & Designers are having their first challenge. The Color Challenge is to create a project using the Cricut using the colors pink, green and black. Head to her link www.mypinkstamper.com to see all the really great projects :)
Perfect timing as I am needing to make a card for my son's student teacher's last day. I decided to make a really pretty bookmark and get a gift card to Staples.

Also, his teacher has asked me to help put together a gift basket & surprise class project for their student teacher...any suggestions?

Supplies: Papers (Making Memories, DCWV & my stash), Ribbon (Michael's), Pearls (Recollections & Paper Studio), Glitter (Martha Stewart), Cricut Cartridges (Plantin Schoolbook, Wild Card, Sweet Treats & Home Accents)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card and bookmark. She will Love it!!! Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete