Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I have been creating cards for quite some time...with my kids a little older I now have some time (during their playtime) to do something I've been wanting to do, share my creations. I'm hoping this will allow me more of the options to start joining in on some of those fun design challenges...wish me luck ;)

So...here they are...my first official posts:



We're so lucky
White card & envelope (Paper Studio), Bright green cs (Paper Studio --Textured Brights), Dot & Plaid pattern (DCWV --Christmas Stack), Brown cs (Paper & More), White cs (Paper Studio), Green ribbon (Offray), Gems (Paper Studio), White Pen (Gelly Roll), Brown ink (Stampabilities), Adhesive (Tombo), Cricut Cartridges (Provocraft) Plantin Schoolbook & Paper Doll Dress Up, Fon (unsure)


Feel Better Soon
Kraft card & envelope (Paper Studio), White cs (Paper Studio), Green floral (DCWV --Glitter Stack), Blue Gems (Paper Studio), Gold ribbon (Offray), Lattice punch (Martha Stewart), White pen (Gelly Roll), Tombo Adhesive, Zig 2-way adhesive, Citrus Green ink (Plaid), Cricut Cartridges (Provocraft) Storybook



















No comments:

Post a Comment